Sunday, July 22, 2007

My hobby

My father always angry to me because I love watching television. It is common for the hostel student. I just watching television in my semester break. If I was in hostel, I did not ever watching television. This is truth, because I think watching television is such a waste time. But, it will turn different when I am at home. I become a couch potato. For my surprised, my electric bill was about hundred when I was on holiday last May, after finished my matriculation programme. But, for my second surprised, my father did not angry to me anymore. May be, he understood that her daugther just has her nose in the books before this.



I will watch television after doing all my chores. It start in the late evening until late night. I like CSI's series. very much. It makes me thinks a lot while watching this series. CSI is about crime investigation series. I will guess the murderer at first, but I will disappointed at last. The murderer must be someone else that I won't expect. It is very exciting series. We can learn a lot of things, such as DNA, biology, phisics, chemistry, sophisticated technology used in forensic and people's psicology.

I like watching television in a silent situation. I want the concentration to understand the story. Anyone can't disturb me. If they do it, I will ignore. I like watching television because I will gain a lot of experience, knowledge and watch the reality that happen in front of us. Watching the handsome and gorgeous actors is not boring. I still like Malay actor. But my favourite actor is Shah Rukh Khan.

I can watch any programme that I want. Even Malay, English, Hindustan, Korean and others. It is an opportunity to see a beutiful scenery in other countries without waste our money. We can make a journey, just stay in front of our television. But, I must to forget it for a while at this moment bacause I am now studying and do my foundation. It is my priority right now. No time to watch it anymore. Just wait, I will get ahead in my life and at that time, I can do anything that I want, and buy anything that I love, especially a sky high television!

No comments: