Thursday, July 26, 2007

Experience in UNITEN- part 2

I felt like I wanted to cry at my first class last Monday. The first subject that I learned was Physics. It had been almost 1 year and a half I never touched the Physics' books because I was a Biological student in Perak Matriculation College. Alhamdulillah, I got an excellent result and been offered for medical course in UKM. But, I made a very hard decision in my life when I decided to go to UNITEN in order to be a teacher.
I believed that everythting has its own reasons behind it. Here, I want to start a new life. I will accept the challenge to learn Physics from zero. With all the the hardship that I have gone through, I will make sure that my ambition become true.
Before this, I always take for granted when my mother asked me to talk in English at home. Actually, I am weak in English. I always refuse to speak in English with my friend. I will do that if I have oral exam or if I have to go for interview. But now, I am very determine to change myself. A very special thanks I dedicate to Mdm Fatimah and Miss Eliza because they had made me realized something and always encourage me and all my friends. I start speaking English everywhere, buying English materials, reading New Strait Time newspaper that I never done it before and listening to English song. It is quite difficult to me at first, but I will try my best!!

No comments: