Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My first experience in Uniten

I was very happy when the first time I came to Uniten.It was a very beautiful place, but at the same time I felt a little bit scared.I stared to imagine what kind of friends that I have, how my apartment looks like and many other things.
It is a great experience to be one of this PPOU team.I was very happy to mingle with many friends.All of them come from all walks of life,different place,different school and different kind of language.


I feel comfortable to stay here, in a big apartment with my friendly roomates.
At the first day on my class, I was very determine on that morning.All my roomates woke up early.At 7.15, we waited for the bus.It was my first time I took a bus to class.Luckily, I get caring and sporting lecturers.I hope that I will have a happy life here.

No comments: