Thursday, July 26, 2007

My ambition

I went interview last May in order to be Biology teacher. I love study Biology because we can know many things happen in our body and it remind me that Allah is the Great. But, one day I got the called from BPG, asking me whether I want to be a teacher in speacial education or not. I was very surprised at that moment because I did not applied for that course. Being a Biology teacher is my ambition since I was in Form 4. Finally, I accepted this offer. This is not because I want to go to oversea or I confirmly will get a job if I accept this scholarship. It is because I love to be a great teacher. I forget to be a Biology teacher and start to set in my mind that I will be going to teach people who is might be 'special' to me soon. May be, they are handicap person, but I'm sure they have a very beautiful heart. I'm not a very patient person and actully I'm quite afraid if I will go to pieces while teaching them soon. I know, this will be a great lesson to me. I will learn to build my patince, be kind with everybody and not judge people by looking from their outside. Before this, I always told my friends that I want to teach at the boarding school or MRSM. I want to teach bright,brilliant and excellent pupils. But now, my perspective is totlly change. I start to think that they are many people in this world who want to succedd, want to enter the top universities, but unfortunately they are not capable to do so because of their condition. May be, I'm the one who was chosen by God to guide and help them.About my life in UNITEN, it actully make me very hectic. After finish class in the late evening, I need to be quickly to buy food at the food court. It located near our hostel, but I think it is quite far. My parent always tell me to roll with the punches. It might be a good practise to me when I go to the university soon. Here, I still need to learn Chemistry, Mathematic and Physics. I want to study hard, score in every quiz and get an excellent CGPA in my final examination. It will not going to be an easy job. May e before this, I'm master in Biology. But now, there is no Biology anymore. I need to learn Physics from the beginning. I must have a lot of effort.

No comments: