Saturday, October 20, 2007

My Eid Experience

This year, my Eid became very adventure. I did not have opportunity to ‘sahur’ at home and I broke my last fasting at home for the first time. I arrived at Kangar around 4 p.m from Kuala Lumpur in the evening before Eid. My parents were very excited and my mother cook my favorites food that evening. My family and I would celebrate our Eid at our house, in Taman Beseri Jaya.

It was a bright morning. I woke up early and took bath. After iron my ‘baju kurung’, I helped my mother prepared ‘ketupat, rendang, and laksa’. Usually, we would eat some food before we went to the mosque. All of our family prayed Eid prayer. There were a lot of people and I felt very exultant to meet many people from all walks of life. We hugged and greeted each other. After that, we went to my grandparents’ house, which located at Arau and Pendang, Kedah. I also met my cousins there. It was a great moment since I did not met them for a long time. Therefore, many stories came out.

At second day of Eid, we just wait at home. Many people came to my house and most of them were my parent’s friends. Although I already 19 years old, I still get a lot of money because most of them thought I was in secondary school. May be, this is advantage to has a small body and cute face.

But, I felt quite worried because my final exam was just around the corner. It was hard since I still in Eid mood and many interesting programmed at television. I made decision to went back to UNITEN early in order to prepare for my final exam.

No comments: