Sunday, August 19, 2007

I Have a Dream

Malaysia will celebrate its 50'th years anniversary of Independent Day within two weeks from now. Everyone looks very excited waiting for 31 st August. But, not all people realize what the true meaning of independent. Our teenagers outside still loafing at shopping complex, hanging around with their friends, wasting their time. They do not care about thier family, their homework and sometime forget their responsibility as Muslim.

I have a dream that everyone will realize the important of knowledge to ourselves. Only education can change one's life. People with high education and have knowledge always being respect and people will not look down to them. Knowlwdge will make people know what is truth and what is wrong. Even, if we want to sell 'nasi lemak', we have to have knowledge. We must know how to calculate money, learn to attract customer and have skill how to do 'nasi lemak'. That all need the knowledge.

In order to defent our beloved country and prevent other people from colonize Malaysia, we as the teenager must embedded in ourselves that we will study hard in order to gain knowledge. When we have the knowledge, people who have bad intention will afraid to get close to us because this kind of people know that we are power, intelligent and can detect thier trick.

I have a dream to be a good teacher to my student soon. I want to educate people, share my knowledge with my student. I do not want to see any little children refuse to go to school anymore. I also do not want to hear anybody can not go to school because lack of money. When I be a teacher, I will lend first my money to that kind of student so that they enable to go to school and further their study. I will try hardest to lighten up the society and grow our nation.

No comments: